My friend Natasha Robinson is exploring the wilderness this summer–the wilderness of our lives. She asked me to talk about my wilderness experience with our son…and the Rest we discovered. You can click over to her blog, A Sista’s Journey, to read the full post here.
A Gift from Judy
Are you weary from loving a prodigal? Or are you just weary in life? I have a
free E-book for you!
jddoug17 on Free Book Giveaway February… Kathy Ball on Free Book Giveaway February… Mike Adamson on The Lament of a Sigh jddoug17 on Seven Ideas for Opening Window… Kourtney on Seven Ideas for Opening Window…
- RT@Jeedoo417: 7 Prayers I Pray for People I Love judydouglass.com/2017/03/7-pray… https://t.co/xu5HOVxsmE Wht do u pray whn u don't know wht to pray? 5 hours ago
- Men and Women: a false gender dichotomy of being rational and emotional timfall.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/men… @tim_fall Great story!! 19 hours ago
- Read e4e Best of #CruTweets ▸ today's top stories via @johnhsather @Sean_McDowell @benUNC #ministry #media paper.li/mikeandsus/133… 19 hours ago
- RT @crutweets: “Your use of time, talent and money clearly shows your spiritual commitment because you invest in what your heart values mos… 1 day ago
- RT @crutweets: How can you help a friend who may be on the way to spiritual stagnation? t.cru.org/3vyj 5 days ago
- RT @crutweets: Take some time today to pray for your country’s leaders, for wisdom as they lead their country in major decisions. #CruChall… 5 days ago